China’s 广东快乐十分出号走 parts, cost-effective, product quality pass! Acknowledgement of CNC technology, strength of China’s CNC machining parts factory.
Precision parts processing die process is the process of die manufacturing, which is the process of transforming the design of die parts into the product of die parts. It includes design, parts manufacturing, acquisition of standard parts, die equipment and acceptance of test die, etc. The processing process of precision die parts is explained by small edition.
The key mission of discussing the manufacturing process of precision parts mould is to discuss the possibility of mould manufacturing and to deal with the problem of how to make mould. A mould consists of several parts. It is the fundamental future to seek the processing of precision die parts with low cost, short cycle and high quality. Cost, cycle and quality are the key economic and technological indicators of die and mould manufacturing. Three indicators should not be studied singly, but should be studied comprehensively, so that the three links of design, manufacture and application are mutually compatible.
In design, we should not only study the application performance, but also fully study the feasibility of manufacturing. In manufacturing, we should meet the design requirements and guide users to use. Design and manufacturing should also be understood to make the design easy to manufacture under the conditions of meeting the operational performance. The detailed process of die manufacturing is as follows:
The above is all about the technological process of precision parts processing die. If you have the requirements of processing and design, please call us to inquire.
广东快乐十分出号走 processing, drum machining, rolling machining, Corinthian column machining, piston machining, long axis machining, internal and external machining of mechanical parts, according to customer requirements,
, a full set of services, business processing for finished parts, or customers to material processing.
What are the advantages of standardization and standardization of inspection tools?
What are the advantages of standardization and standardization of checking fixtures? Specialists say that the advantages of standardization and standardization of checking fixtures are obvious and detailed in the following aspects:
(1) Reduce the manufacturing cost of inspection tools. The manufacturing cost of automobile manufacturing equipped with checking fixtures accounts for a considerable proportion of the product cost. The standardized components of checking fixtures may be organized to produce in batches, reduce the manufacturing cost and improve the quality.
(2) Reduce the production planning cycle of products, because the selection of standardized inspection components, no more unique design, drawing work may also be reduced accordingly, so that the design work of inspection tools is greatly simplified, evenly reducing the design time of inspection tools by 30%. At the same time, the inspection workshop may wish to reserve a variety of standard inspection components in advance, so that the workshop can balance the organization and production. In this way, the manufacturing time of checking fixtures is reduced.
(3) Improve the design quality of welding equipment. With these standardized components, the design staff can integrate their heart and soul in dealing with the key problems of the 广东快乐十分出号走, which will greatly improve the quality of the fixture design.
(4) Convenient for modification and updating. When automobile products are upgraded and upgraded, most of the test fixtures will not be scrapped. It is advisable to use 50%-70% of the standardized and standardized components over and over again, which can not only save raw materials, but also save the processing costs of the test fixtures.
广东快乐十分出号走 of Machinery Parts, CNC Four-Axis Machining, CNC Lathe Machining, Non-standard Parts Machining, Automobile Parts Machining, Laser Marking, Turning and Milling Complex Machining, Welcome to send drawings for consultation.
Sharing Some Operational Skills and Experiences of CNC Machining
In CNC lathe processing, many places need to concentrate on manipulation, so as to prevent some unnecessary problems in the process of manipulation, thereby delaying the progress of work and affecting the efficiency of all work. Underneath, let Xiaobian explain some manipulation skills and experience of 广东快乐十分出号走 processing for everyone! Let’s learn from the window.
I. Programming Techniques
1. Processing sequence of parts:
Drilling first and then flat end (this is to prevent shrinkage during drilling);
First roughing, then finishing (this is to ensure the accuracy of parts);
The first step is to process the larger part and the smaller part (which ensures that the surface of the size of the smaller part is not scratched and prevents parts from deforming).
2. Choose the correct rotational speed, feed rate and cutting depth according to the hardness of raw materials.
1) Carbon steel raw material selection of high speed, high feed, large depth of cut. For example: 1Gr11, S1600, F0.2 and 2 mm cutting depth were selected.
2) Cemented carbide should be selected with low speed, low feed and small depth of cut. For example: GH4033, select S800, F0.08 and cut depth 0.5mm;
3) Titanium alloy should be selected with low speed, high feed rate and small cutting depth. For example: Ti6, choose S400, F0.2 and 0.3mm cutting depth. Take the processing of a part as an example: the raw material is K414, which is a special hard raw material. Through repeated tests, S360, F0.1 and 0.2 cutting depth are selected to produce qualified parts.
2. Knife-setting Techniques
Tool alignment is divided into tool alignment instrument and direct tool alignment. Most lathes in our factory have no tool alignment instrument. For direct tool alignment, the following knife alignment technique is direct tool alignment.
Firstly, the center of the right end face of the part is chosen as the cutter point and set to zero. When the machine tool returns to the origin, the center of the right end face of the part is the zero point for each cutter to be used. When the cutter touches the right end face and enters the Z0 click measurement, the cutter compensation value of the cutter will automatically record the measurement value, which means that the Z-axis cutter alignment is good, X-axis cutter alignment is good. Cutter alignment is a trial-cut tool alignment, with less cylindrical parts of the tool lathe, measuring the value of the outer circle of the vehicle (such as x 20 mm) input x 20, click on the measurement, the cutter compensation value will automatically record the measured value, then the x-axis is also good; this tool alignment method, even if the machine is power-off, calls restart will not change the tool alignment value, can be used in large quantities. Long-term light to produce the same parts, shutting the lathe during the period does not need to start from scratch.
3. Debugging Techniques
In order to prevent errors in the procedure and errors in tool setting and collision, we should first simulate the empty travel, which is 2-3 times the total length of the part when the tool moves to the right in the coordinate system of the machine tool, and then start to imitate the process. After finishing the processing, confirm the procedure and correct tool, then start to process the parts. After finishing the processing of the first part, first self-check, confirm and pass, then find professional check and check. Only after professional check and confirm and pass, can the debugging end.
4. Experience in preventing collision of machine tools
Machine tool collision has a great impact on the accuracy of machine tools. The impact on different types of machine tools is also different. Generally speaking, the impact on machine tools with weak rigidity is greater. So for high precision CNC lathe, the collision must be absolutely prevented. As long as the operator carefully manages the positive anti-collision way, the collision can be prevented and prevented completely.
The main reasons for the collision are: first, the input errors of the diameter and length of the tool; second, the input errors of the dimension of the workpiece and other related geometric dimensions and the positioning errors of the initial position of the workpiece; third, the configuration errors of the workpiece coordinate system of the machine tool, maybe the zero point of the machine tool is reset in the process of processing, and the machine tool changes. Collisions mostly occur in the process of rapid movement of machine tools. Collisions occurring at this time are also harmful and should be absolutely prevented. Therefore, the operator should pay special attention to the machine tool in the initial stage of the implementation of the program and the machine tool in the time of tool replacement. Once the program compilation error, tool diameter and length input error, then it is very easy to collide. At the end of the program, the cutter withdrawal behavior of NC axis is sequential error, then collision may occur.
In order to prevent the collision mentioned above, the operator should fully develop the performance of the five senses when operating the machine tool, and watch whether the machine tool has extraordinary behavior, sparks, noise and extraordinary noise, sensation and burning odor. If the special situation is found, the program should be stopped immediately, and the machine tool can continue to work only after the problem of the machine tool has been solved.
Only by concentrating on accurate manipulation can we prevent the impact of manipulation errors. We trust that people have learned a lot from the beginning and end of this article. Welcome to continue to pay attention to us. We will periodically launch this kind of knowledge of CNC lathe processing and manipulation for everyone to learn.
Specializing of precision cnc turning parts in the production, cnc turning PIN needles, copper parts, metal stamping parts, turning parts, power pins, nuts, copper sets, copper needles, electronic pins and other connectors, and to undertake customized machining of various cnc turning parts.
Effective method of tool setting in CNC machining
Before the implementation of the CNC processing program, the cutter should be aligned to confirm the position of the starting point, and the cutter is usually a headache for the operator. After the tool grinding, the cutter should be aligned from scratch again. The wear of the tool tip is unique. When many cutters are processed, the cutter compensation value should also be measured.
1. Click on the right blade
According to the key of the control panel, the CNC processing equipment touches the tool tip lightly on the surface of the workpiece (X and Z targets are pointed twice), clears the counter, and then returns to the initial position (X and Z design initial values) to be set, and clears again to get the initial position of the tool. The initial position of each knife is determined sequentially and adjusted to the correct design position (starting point) after trial processing. This method can be operated without any auxiliary tools, but it takes a long time. The unique feature is that the tool must be adjusted from scratch every time it is grinded.
2. Choosing tool-setting instrument
Nowadays, many lathes are equipped with knife alignment instruments. The errors in measuring the removable value of knife alignment by using knife alignment instruments have greatly increased the accuracy of knife alignment. Because using knife alignment instruments, it is advisable to automatically calculate the difference between the length and width of each knife and store it in the system. When processing other parts, only standard knives are needed, such as standard knives. This saves time greatly. The need for attention is that there is usually no standard tool for tool alignment with tool alignment instrument, and the standard tool should be aligned at the time of tool alignment. The disadvantage of this method is that it is expensive and difficult to load and unload knife alignment instrument because of the need to add auxiliary equipment to knife alignment instrument.
3. Choosing CNC Tools
After the initial positioning of the tool for CNC machining, after a period of time, wear occurs and the demand for grinding occurs. The position of the tool tip installed from scratch after ordinary tool grinding has changed. The demand for the tool tip is changed from scratch. The characteristic of the CNC tool is that the repeated positioning accuracy of the tool is controlled at 0.02 mm after the tool is manufactured with high precision and the blade is rotated, which greatly reduces the positioning accuracy. At the same time, the blade is coated with metal (Sic, Tic, etc.) to improve its durability, but the cost is also a little high.
4. Use the tool-setting block to set the knife, and select the automatic tool-setting method.
A simple pair of cutter blocks made of plastics and plexiglass is simple to finish repeated positioning after grinding, but the positioning accuracy is usually poor between 0.2 and 0.5 mm. It is a rapid positioning method, and then it can be adjusted quickly and easily.
Major in 广东快乐十分出号走 parts , customized manufacturer of hardware and mechanical parts. Customized processing according to customer needs, fast delivery, high quality processing, processing motor end cap, positioning shaft, copper joint, knurling screw, positioning cap, etc.
Brief Introduction of CNC Turning Techniques
CNC Turning lathe is a kind of automatic machine tool with high precision and high efficiency. The use of CNC Turning lathe can improve the processing efficiency and create more value. The emergence of CNC Turning lathe makes enterprises get rid of the backward processing technology. The processing technology of 广东快乐十分出号走 lathe is similar to that of ordinary lathe, but because CNC turning lathe is a one-time installation. Clamp, continuous automatic processing to complete all turning processes, so we should pay attention to the following aspects.
Reasonable selection of cutting parameters
For efficient metal cutting, the material to be processed, cutting tools and cutting conditions are the three main factors. These determine the processing time, tool life and quality. The economical and effective processing method is bound to be a reasonable choice of cutting conditions.
Three factors of cutting conditions: cutting speed, feed rate and cutting depth directly cause tool damage. With the increase of cutting speed, the temperature of tool tip will rise, which will cause mechanical, chemical and thermal wear. Cutting speed is increased by 20% and tool life is reduced by 1/2.
The relationship between feed condition and tool back wear is generated in a very small range. But when the feed is large, the cutting temperature rises and the back wear is large. It has less influence on cutting tool than cutting speed. Although the influence of cutting depth on cutting tool is not as great as cutting speed and feed, the hardened layer of the cutting material will also affect the life of the tool when cutting in micro-depth.
Users should choose the cutting speed according to the material, hardness, cutting state, material type, feed, cutting depth and so on.
The most suitable processing conditions are selected on the basis of these factors. The ideal condition is regular and stable wear to reach life.
However, in practice, the choice of tool life is related to tool wear, dimension change, surface quality, cutting noise, heat and so on. When determining the processing conditions, it is necessary to study them according to the actual situation. Coolant or rigid blade can be used for difficult-to-machine materials such as stainless steel and heat-resistant alloy.
Focus on CNC Machining customization, CNC metal processing, CNC CNC turning processing, precision stamping processing, CNC metal earphone shell processing, can be customized processing, manufacturer price, free inquiry customization!
Brief Introduction to Maintenance Method of CNC Machining Center
1. Clean the dust and iron scraps of machine tools every day: including machine tool control panel, spindle taper hole, tool lathe, tool head and taper handle, tool warehouse arm and tool warehouse, turret, XY axle sheet metal cover, flexible hose in machine tool, tank chain device, chip slot, etc.
2. Check the height of lubricating oil level to ensure lubrication of machine tools.
3. Check whether the coolant in the coolant tank is enough to add in time.
4. Check whether the air pressure is normal.
5. Check whether the air blowing in the inner cone hole of the spindle is normal. Wipe the inner cone hole of the spindle with clean cotton cloth and spray light oil.
6. Clean the tool arm and tool, especially the claw.
7. Check all the signal lights and whether the different warning lights are normal.
8. Check whether there is leakage in the oil pressure unit pipe.
9. Clean and clean the machine tool every day after completion of work.
10. Maintain a clean environment around the machine.
Powerful manufacturers of automatic CNC Turning, CNC lathe processing and CNC Machining. Main products are: automotive parts, aviation plugs, turning parts, copper nuts, copper sleeves, nuts, transmission shafts, car charger parts, welcome to send drawings to process parts.
Brief Analysis of Common Faults and Treatment of CNC Lathe
Simple 广东快乐十分出号走, also known as economical CNC lathe, is developed on the basis of ordinary lathe. Its automatic control system is mainly composed of single-chip computer. Through the control program, the longitudinal and horizontal feeding device and tool changing device of the machine tool are controlled to automatically complete the processing of parts. Therefore, the simple NC lathe is still a mechatronics equipment, so when there are faults, it should be analyzed comprehensively from the mechanical structure and electrical control of the machine tool.
1. The step motor will not turn after the program runs.
This phenomenon is usually caused by the phase break of the stepping motor or its control system. It may be the fault of the stepping motor itself or the fault of its driving circuit. Firstly, check whether the connection plug of stepper motor is in good contact. If it is in good contact, the motor without fault can be replaced to verify whether the motor is in good condition. If the motor can not work properly after switching, the control part of the motor is abnormal. The high-power transistor on the drive board and the release diode of its protective element can be checked. Generally, these two elements are used.
2. Sudden stop of workbench during program running
This phenomenon is usually caused by mechanical faults, but it may also be caused by faults in the control system. At this time, the worktable can be returned to the origin and the processing program can be restarted. If the worktable always stops at a certain position, it should be damaged, deformed or stuck by foreign bodies in a certain part of the transmission system. First power off, then check whether the gap between the screw mother and the screw or the slide insert is too tight, whether there is foreign body in the ball guide groove of the ball screw, whether the screw has bending deformation, whether the flexible gear in the stepping motor reducer is loose or foreign body is stuck, etc. If there is no abnormality in manual turning, it is the fault of control system, which should be checked according to fault 1.
3. Stepping motor losing step at high speed
It may be that the voltage of the driving power decreases and the output torque of the stepping motor decreases. The driving power supply should be checked. When the high-voltage switch transistor is damaged, the high-voltage power supply is connected by the sky method. When the high-speed, the output torque of the stepper motor decreases and the step is lost. There may also be some mechanical failure, so we should also check the screw, screw mother, slide, stepping motor reducer and so on. When parts are bent, deformed or foreign bodies, the operating resistance will be increased. The phenomenon is not obvious at low speed, but it can not be completely overcome at high speed.
4. Tools do not return to zero at the end of program operation
Generally speaking, the control system fails. When the tool is being fed or processed, the stepping motor runs at a low speed, while when the program returns to zero, it requires a quick return. Stepper motor runs at high speed and uses high voltage driving power supply to increase the output torque. There is a switch triode which controls the output of the high-voltage driving power supply. When the switch triode is damaged, the high-voltage power supply can not be opened when the high-speed return to zero, and the output torque of the stepping motor is not enough, so that the tool does not return to zero. The switch triode can be replaced to eliminate it.
5. Offside when tool returns to zero
Generally speaking, the operation resistance of mechanical transmission system is too large to cause. When cutting feed, the tool holder runs at low speed, drives at low voltage, and the stepping motor runs at low torque, which is insufficient to overcome resistance and cause step loss. When returning to zero, the stepper motor is driven by high voltage, which has high speed, high torque, no cutting resistance and no step loss. In this way, when you lose your step and return to normal, you will not return to zero. At this time, it can be checked whether there is iron chip foreign body on the transmission gear between stepping motor and screw, or whether the sliding plate insert is too tight to increase the running resistance, etc.
6. The dimension error of the workpiece after processing is very large.
One may be loose connection between screw or screw mother and lathe. There is no knife resistance during empty running, the slide is running normally, and the size of the workpiece drifts because of the increase of cutting resistance and the loosening of the connection between the screw or screw mother and the lathe. Tighten the connection, and the fault can be eliminated. Another possibility is the electric tool holder. If the tool holder can not be locked automatically, the tool will deviate from the processing point during cutting, which will also cause the above phenomenon. At this time, the tool holder locking device and the tool holder control box should be checked.
7. Large local size error of workpiece
The main reason is that the gap between the screw mother and the screw is too large. Because the screw mother and the screw run in a certain section for a long time, the gap of the section increases. At the beginning of the program, the measured clearance of the lead screw is compensated to the program, but it can not be compensated in the wear section, so that the part size of the workpiece is out of tolerance. The solution is to repair or replace the lead screw.
8. Electric tool holder can not be positioned and rotated continuously when changing tool
This is because when the program wants a tool, the electric tool holder is changing the tool. When the tool is rotated to the tool, there is no response signal, so that the tool holder can not rotate and locate. Hall elements on the electric tool holder should be inspected. When the Hall element is damaged, it will not check the signal output when the tool is in place, thus causing the above phenomenon. The Hall element of the knife can be replaced.
9. Return to monitor status and stop working during program execution
It is usually caused by malfunction of monitoring program or strong magnetic interference. The strong magnetic interference can be solved by grounding or shielding. If the program is not executed or started according to the execution instructions, it will return to the monitoring state immediately. Generally, if the monitoring program or computer hardware fails, suspicious chips can be replaced, such as off-chip program memory chips, programmable interface chips or microcontroller itself. Sometimes Out-of-chip data storage
CNC Milling Machine Parts Factory, Precision CNC Milling Machine Processing, Precision Boring Machine Processing, Reliable Strength, Reliable Credit, Hardware Machinery Processing, Professional Team, Advanced Technology, Complete Equipment, Honesty First, Quality Assurance.
How to deal with the situation of vibration tool in CNC Machining
1. Use sharp blades to reduce the cutting force of CNC milling machine. Machine clip blades are divided into coated and non-coated blades. Non-coated blades are usually sharper than coated blades, because if the blades are to be coated, they must be passivated (ER treatment), because the sharp edge will affect the bonding strength of the coating at the edge.
2. When the cutting depth is fixed, the cutting force can be reduced by using small arc radius of the tool tip. Especially the radial cutting force, which is the main cause of vibration of slender rod tools or workpieces. Whether it is impact or milling. At the same cutting depth, the greater the radius of the tool tip arc. The vibration tendency of slender cutter rod is greater.
3. When choosing the cutting depth, avoid that the cutting depth is equal to the radius of the tool tip arc.
4. For the key cutting of sharp cutter of slender tool rod or the cylindrical turning of slender axle, the tool with 90 degree principal deviation angle is beneficial to vibration elimination. Whether it is turning slender axle or key hole of slender tool rod with cylindrical turning tool, it is always 90 degrees, and the radial cutting force produced by the tool with main deviation angle is the smallest. At the same time, the blade edge produces the largest axial force.
5. For the slender rod milling cutter, the circular blade milling cutter is most conducive to vibration reduction. Contrary to the agitator, the greater the radial cutting force, the greater the vibration of several tool bars. Therefore, in the face milling of deep-hole cavity of die, the NC milling machine usually uses 45 degree principal deviation angle milling cutter, if the cutting depth is less than Imm. Round blade milling cutter or ball cutter are often used.
6. When 广东快乐十分出号走 machine uses slender rod end milling cutter to milling deep cavity, insertion milling is often used. Plug milling means that the cutter enters the cutter axially like a drill bit. When milling deep cavity, the diameter of the long rod is usually greater than three times the diameter of the cutter rod. We recommend the use of the axial feed cutter. However, the edge of the end milling cutter blade has a radial cutting edge with a certain width. The tool supplier has technical data to prove that the cutter has the maximum cutting edge width during insertion milling.
7. Vibration in milling of thin-walled workpieces is entirely caused by workpieces, which are called box or bowl parts. Because the vibration comes from the workpiece itself, it is mainly to improve the grip of the workpiece when processing the milling of such parts.
8. When boring the inner hole, the smaller the blade edge angle, the better. In this way, the secondary deflection angle is very large, the flutter contact area between the secondary cutting edge and the machined surface is small, and the flutter is difficult to turn into vibration. The extrusion opportunity of the secondary cutting edge is also small.
9. If the face milling cutter adopts unequal spacing milling cutter, the milling vibration can be reduced. Here “teeth” refer to blades. Face milling cutters of the same diameter (e.g. 100mm). If the three cutting elements are equal, the cutter head with five blades will surely produce 50% less milling force than the cutter head with ten blades.
10. Use blades with positive front and large rear angles. It is equipped with a light chip breaker. Such a blade has the smallest wedge angle in filing or milling, and of course it cuts lightly.
CNC machining parts delivery time is fast, high-precision equipment to meet your large quantities, CNC processing customization according to customer needs, strict compliance with ISO 9001 standard management production, rejection of defects! Welcome to send drawings for quotation.